Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mcqueen and Butterflies.

A couple of months ago Wilkosz+Way and I piled into a car and headed north to Edmonton to shoot a fashion spread for the upcoming issue of Parlour Magazine. I didn't realize that I forgot to post about the shoot until a couple of days ago , when I came across these GORGEOUS spring ads for Alexander McQueen. I can't stop staring at these!



So then I remembered these...



Obviously this is as nowhere near McQueen, but you can see why my mind was jarred. Butterflies! The photo shoot was in an art gallery, and the set was against a butterfly wall and a light installation. The two people in the above photos... the creative genius of Wilkosz+Way.


This is another look for the shoot. I can't wait to see these when they are done. I have a feeling they're going to be pretty amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw the ads :)

    ReplyDelete