Monday, January 31, 2011

The K is for Kittens.

A couple of weeks back, the lovely Ania B. approached me about doing a photo shoot with Jason Eng for a hairstylist from Hed Kandi who needs some new picks for her website. We threw around some ideas and decided to keep things simple and clean, but for something different, why not have some kittens in a couple of the shots? So I borrowed the most adorable kittens ever from a friend of mine. The shoot was set for this past Saturday, and I was even more excited when Kristin walked in! I've me Kristin this past summer, at about 4 am (ahhh!), we were working the same wedding together. This girl is fantastic! Hair extensions, kittens makeup change.... here is what the shoot looked like.

The make up for the shoot.

Klaus and Coco Rose.... perfect place for a nap, between a wall and my brush belt.

They were purrrfect on set! As you can imagine, there was a lot of photos taken.

A couple shots with the kitties.

Jason took some polaroids as well. Love the screaming one!

No comments:

Post a Comment