Thursday, June 17, 2010

Suits, bikinis and Chanel.

So last Sunday, the 13th, was a perfect day for a photo shoot with Wilkosz+Way. Here is how the day went. Phillip Elliot on hair, Leah Van Loon styling. The first shot, April Kargard (Mode Models) was the face for what will hopefully turn into a perfume bottle series. To the same theme of the Chanel perfume bottle with Riley, we shot April with a giant Chanel Chance bottle. None of the behind the scenes shots turned out, but we did use the image below as a guide. This is one of my most favorite shots out of my entire portfolio, so I'm really hoping Aprils turn out just as amazing.



Then onto part two.
April in mens oversized suit jackets, killer shoes and throw in a bathing suit. Quite the mix. From the mind of stylist Leah Van Loon. To contrast the masculine, Phillip did some gorgeous soft wavy hair and I switched up the makeup from light and airy to vamp. A bonus, it was a very rare gorgeous day so it ended up being a half indoor/outdoor shoot. There was six outfits in total, so I'm excited to see how they all turned out!

3 comments:

  1. Your make-up was beautiful and I am so glad you switched it so much! I don't think we have ever done as many make-up changes as outfits. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess you don't need them after all, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leah! I really wanted to have 6 different shots, not just the outfits. And thanks Marta for the picks, I'll still add them!

    ReplyDelete