Friday, June 25, 2010

Four Day Extravaganza Galore, Day 1 and 2.

Three Art Directors, nine photographers and over 200 models! Welcome to the Corbis Photo Op. Each Art Director has 3 photographers, 1 hair/makeup, 1 stylist both with an assistant. Then in a span of 2 hours on average 15 models show up, and it's go time. Such organized chaos, I love it! It's so much fun. My assistant for Thursday was the lovely Olga Onulov, and for Friday, Kyla Loewen. I've missed working with these two gorgeous ladies and, of course they did an amazing job. I had such a great time, everyone rocked it, awesome 2 days so far. Bring on day 3!

Getting to the end of day #2. Kyla pouring us some drinks at the show home. Just kidding!

Day 2 styling and makeup area. We had 16 models today, I'm amazed at how organized it looks! Such pros!

Glenmore Park, Day 1 wardrobe and change room area. The wind knocked the racks over a few times, other then that, smooth sailing!

Art Director Devra with Olga Onulov, and one of the many models. This was the makeup/hair/lunch station with delicious catering. I felt very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment