Monday, April 19, 2010

Veer/Corbis Shoots

Over the last 2 weeks I had a 4 day stretch of photo shoots with Veer (now part of Corbis). They're such a wonderful group of people to work with, always so creative and a ton fun. This time it was a little bitter sweet. For the last 4 years or so I got the chance to work with Photographer and Art Director Beau Lark. Friday April 16th was his last shoot, then he's jumping on a plane and moving to London, England! Amazing, exciting new things are in store for that man, I just know it! I made sure I brought my camera to the shoot, and sneaked a pick of him in action.

Beau with Marissa, Pura Talent and her daughter Charley.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! Thanks Alicja! Wait'll you see my baby work coming out of England. They won't know what hit 'em :)

    ReplyDelete