Sunday, April 11, 2010

Parlour and Outlooks Weekend!

It's been such a busy, crazy and exciting weekend full of gorgeous clothes and amazing people!
Today I did a cover shoot for the next issue of Parlour Magazine with Kim from Mode, styling by Lindsay Sutton and photographed by Wilkosz+Way. Stella McCartney and Celine... oh my! Loved the styling and Kim did a fantastic job, such a pro! Phillip Elliott did the hair for the cover shot, he always does a brilliant job, and I did the hair for the others. Here are some quick pictures I took of the behind the scene action!

Jeff Way taking a video of the lovely Kim for a short film. The stunning jewelry piece is hand made by Erin Ignacio, John James Jewelry. This is actually the back of the piece.

This is the front of it. Amazing!

An option for the cover shot. Stunning!


Then this Saturday, I did hair and make-up for a 6 page story & cover shoot for Outlooks Magazine. Featuring I Model Mgmt's Dan R, photographed by Wilkosz+Way and styled by Lincoln Phillip. Here are some behind the scene shots taken by the Art Director Len Mastaler. Can't wait to see the finished shots, Dan did such an great job!







No comments:

Post a Comment