Friday, May 28, 2010

Hockey, Ballet, Pilates...

I just finished a 2 day lifestyles shoot with photographer Kate Kunz, Art Director Rebecca Frick, and the most diverse cast of people!
Today I met my very first ballerina! Sommer Hines. She studies and performs with Alberta Ballet, and has been in The Nutcracker for the past 3 years. 14 years old! Another first, Toronto Maple Leafs Left Wing, Jay Rosehill. There was also Christy Hayne, a Pilates teacher and retired dancer and photographer Heidi Allred, just to name a few.
Now, minus my near death experience driving on Deerfoot in a downpour, it was a fantastic couple of days! Here are some snaps....


Heidi juggling work and home, with her son Porter.

Stacy Rosehill and Adam Long happily working on their finances.

Jay Rosehill lounging.

Christy and Sommer working on some homework.

Sommer indulging my crazy and stricking a pose. Such a sweetheart.



No comments:

Post a Comment