Monday, November 22, 2010

A breezy day.

Over the last few years I have been very fortunate to be able to dip my fingers in a number of creative pots. Now usually stock photography is not the most creative outlet for an artist, and I don't tend to post much about these shoots. On October 28th I did a shoot for Corbis/Veer and after about 5 years of working with this company, for the first time I got to use an airbrush machine. AH! The idea behind the shoot, natural energy resources. My first shoot with a leaf blower! aka Wind. Then there was airbrushing all sorts of amazing sunburns and then a kiddie pool and buckets of water. A new meaning to the "dewy skin" look. I snapped a couple of picks on my phone just to give you an idea. I can't wait to see these up!






No comments:

Post a Comment